some more for sale
Again. this Bailey 6 has been precision ground and nothing needs to be done except sharpen. If you would like a better description please see my Miller Falls post. It has been stripped and repainted and has a new knob and tote made out of walnut. Rob Cosman seems to prefer the #6 for using on a shooting. heavy enough not to stall out in the cut and long enough to get the job done. Asking $110 plus shipping.

Pictures say the most.

I also have a Stanley #2 Flat bottom that nothing has been done to. There are a few grinder marks on the side ( not made by me) and they can bee seen in the first picture. The tote has a repair at the bottom and you have to look hard to find it and it has a sweet heart blade. Asking $110 plus shipping.

And lastly moxon hardware. The screw is a 3/4-6 acme thread and 8 or 9 inches long, I do not remember which. Asking $115 shipped.

Thanks for looking

Tom
I can certainly attest to the work that Tom does on the planes that he offers. I have bought a few in years past and they are truly very nice to use and refurbished with care.
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green

Has the #2 been welded Tom? Grinder marks are in that weak spot.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Funny you ask that as a No 2 is what I am looking for.  I have a Lie Nielsen No 1 and a box of Stanley replacement blades for a No 1 but not a No 2
I will keep looking, I just picked up an early 39 Uni to go with the other one I have.  Might have to let one of them go as they really aren't users as much as cool old stuff to look at.  Sort of like a 58 Chevy looks good but I want something with more power.  What can I say I like the 58 more than the 57 most go crazy over.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

The 2 is sold pending and no it hasn't been welded. I think it was to remove some initials.  If it had been welded I would have said so. Also I wouldn't have asked as much if it had been. Actually I wouldn't even offered it for sale.. 

A really good deal is the 6.  If you think you can get by without a six you are missing the boat on that one, but the best deal is the Miller Falls 14. It can be used as a Jack or a smoother.

Tom
The #2 is sold.

Tom
Tom, sent a PM on the Bailey #6. I'll take it!
lwoody
6 is sold pending.

Tom
Someone snag the Moxon hardware... It's good stuff!
Benny

(10-24-2018, 04:00 PM)bennybmn Wrote: Someone snag the Moxon hardware... It's good stuff!

I second that. I already got a set of these from Tom and haven't used them yet
Laugh
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]