Pat Warner Router Fence and Router table
I am planning to build "Pat Warner's Router Fence and Router table"

I did find his article in Fine woodworking issue 144 Sep/oct 2000. it is in depth article. 
I am trying to figure out what is complete dimension of the entire fence. diagram shows dimension of different pieces.

Has anyone build this fence, who can provide me the dimensions of the base for the entire fence.

Also he build  a simple Router table for this. I can see the picture in one of his book page 13 of " working with router" unfortunately do not have any dimensions.

any help will be appreciated.

Attached Files Image(s)

Can't help you with the dimensions.

Pat Warner aka RouterMan was a fixture here in years past. Sorry to say that he passed on to the workshop in the sky. He is missed greatly.

I was fortunate to have bought one of his router sub bases made from acrylic.

Good luck finding your dimensions. Try checking out Norm's router table and use those dimensions. 

Most pieces made from 3/4 plywood.

top was 34"wide X 24"depth plywood w 1" solid wood trim.  
Fence is 34 1/2" wide, 6 1/2" tall in the middle and 4 1/2" on the sides
Base for fence is 34 1/2 wide 11 1/2" deep
Adjustable fence blocks 4 1/4" tall 15 1/4" wide (need two, these open and close depending on router bit size)
Auxiliary fence 16 3/4 wide by 4 1/4" tall

Watch the video on newyankee.com for clarity.
WoodTinker
Jack, if you aren't in a real huge rush, I can work out the dimensions for you if you want. Might not be until tomorrow. Send me a private message with your e-mail address so I can send you the information.
The base dimensions are right on the drawing provided, 9 in. by 24 3/8 in. MDF. I hope that's what you're asking for.
Danno

Creston Wood
I did a screen scrape of the base corner, attached.

Attached Files Image(s)

Danno

Creston Wood