Logo to use
i am thinking about having a Bowie knife made.  I wanted a laser engraved logo on the handle.
Ideas include Winchester, Stanley, and Keen Cutter any other suggestions for a cool logo out of copywright you would consider?.
(10-17-2018, 12:33 PM)Jack in omaha Wrote: i am thinking about having a Bowie knife made.  I wanted a laser engraved logo on the handle.
Ideas include Winchester, Stanley, and Keen Cutter any other suggestions for a cool logo out of copywright you would consider?.

How about "Original Bowie Knife"? Then you could prove that your knife was the original!
Smile
Seriously, all the names you mention are probably currently owned by somebody. A possible exception is "Keen Cutter". The name  "Keen Kutter" was a trademark of the Simmons Hardware Company of St. Louis.I'm not sure if someone currently owns it, although it was used on some pocket knives sold by the Parker Cutlery Company.
Anyway, how about having your name engraved on the handle?  You certainly own it!
Rick
(10-17-2018, 12:58 PM)RickW Wrote: Anyway, how about having your name engraved on the handle?  You certainly own it!
Try telling that to any trader called Harrod - just because it's your name doesn't mean you can use it.
Make your wood sing!
Consider making your own.  We did.  Decide what your motto, slogan, nickname, or theme will be... then how you want to represent it.  Find clipart, take s digital picture, or draw something.

A digital pic can be converted to a pencil/ink drawing using software.
Have fun with it.

Big Grin
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.