A project for the Kitchen
Doors have been installed, today..
Cool 

Topper has the counter-bores plugged.....all edges have a round over done...rebate has been cut for the back..
Cool  

Used the chisel to square the corners, too.

Topper is now attached to the base cabinet, via cleats....

PIP?   After the stain, and one coat of amber shellac...
Cool  

Almost done....couple more coats....and we'll see how that goes...
Winkgrin 
Stay tuned...
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
I sure like how that is coming out.  Love the drawer front to.  The doors are really looking good with it to.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Moving day, today....have moved about half of what needs to go..elsewhere.   Topper and the drawer are now upstairs....back isn't quite up to hauling the base cabinet upstairs by meself.....waiting on others to show up/ wake up.  
Rolleyes

Went to attach the magnetic catches to hold the doors shut....one is on...the other was broken...and fell apart....and was promptly tossed into the trashcan...looking to be one of THOSE days
Upset

Film at 2300 hrs ZULU, if things go according to "Plan"
Rolleyes
Ok...back now hurts....

Installed in it's new home..

Boss is already filling it up..

Shop is now empty of any projects being made....clean up coming up, kind of depressing, eh?
GREAT build, Bandit!  Thank you for taking us along.  Your builds add some life to this wonderful forum.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
(10-30-2018, 03:17 PM)bandit571 Wrote: Ok...back now hurts....

Shop is now empty of any projects being made....clean up coming up, kind of depressing, eh?

But, look at the bright side. You already have a thread waiting to fill the "Downtime". https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...id=7343586.

This one turned out nice! Thanks, again for bringing me/us along.
Awesome build! I love the way it is so functional. You have a spot for the microwave and plenty of storage above and below. You also did a nice job in completing it in a timely manner! Very well done!
I am quickly realizing that I have NO natural talent... But I am trying to fake it.
Another good project Bandit.

Thanks!!
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
I think this is the very best one you have made yet.  LOVE all the grain and how everything just looks so good.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.