Repeatable cross cuts long boards
Make a cleat, i.e. a bench hook, with 12.75" (Minus blade width) overhang.  rip the cleat in half.  You now have two identical jigs, to use as set blocks to setup up another jig.  Put the cleats on the end of the plywood, slide your crosscut guide up to the cleats, and wa-la, it is repeatable.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
(10-26-2018, 11:21 AM)Admiral Wrote: This ^^^^^^^^^

And no jig required.  Just clamp a straigt edge across the panels.  (Measure the distance from the blade to the edge of the base.)
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Cut one piece of plywood at 10” wide and long enough so that it acts as a short cross cut jig. It will be shorter than the 83 or so inches you need by enough to mount a cleat on the end, and by the width from the end of the board to your saw blade. Use this to cut each board and they will all be exactly the same.

Hope I made this clear enough, if not let me know and I will try to illustrate the idea.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.