European Hinge Jig?
(11-01-2018, 08:40 AM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: I made this one when making our kitchen cabinet doors. The hinged stops  are used to position the holes at the top and bottom of the stiles so I wouldn't have to measure each one. Flip them both up for any other holes between. The screw heads sticking up keep the stile from moving once in the jig.

[Image: tools013-1.jpg]

[Image: tools012-1.jpg]

Yes. Almost like the one I made/used. Mine was longer (about 4') to help support pantry doors and such. My bottom was a 12" wide piece of ply
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(11-01-2018, 10:22 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Yes. Almost like the one I made/used. Mine was longer (about 4') to help support pantry doors and such. My bottom was a 12" wide piece of ply

Yes, longer would have been nicer.  I used adjustable table saw roller stands.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

(11-01-2018, 07:28 AM)Cooler Wrote: I have the Porter Cable version and I like it.  Very robust construction.  It includes a face frame clamp and all the bits store on board.  It adjusts lighning fast and it works great with dimensional (2 x 4) lumber too.  

Here is a comparison.  The reviewer seems to like the Kreg better in the video.  But he demostrates both so it is worth looking at.

https://youtu.be/dXxMEiz-gYw

This has nothing to do with 35mm euro hinges
Confused
Porter Cable doesn't even make an accessory for 35mm hinges.

The Kreg jig is fairly easy to use and there is an orange knockoff of it available for half price.   Any/ all of these jigs are really only a benefit for sitework where you don't have access to a drill press.   That is far superior and quicker even if you have to cobble together a rudimentary fence and stop to match your hinge's backset and height for the plates.   I knew an installer back in the 90's that carried a small ryobi drill press around everywhere.
I do not have a drill press so I use the Kreg jig and it works well with my cordless drill.
Same here. I did a lot of kitchen cabinets and I found the Kreg Jig super convenient and helpful