Posting about GrIzzly
Cuz you are here. Do I need your permission to make any points? Including pointless ones? Nope...just checked the rules.

Simon
I deleted my post. I’m a grown man and find no value in internet squabbles.
(11-01-2018, 05:04 PM)fixtureman Wrote: The question is what is the benefit of buying from Grizzly

When I bought my Sawstop in 2006, I paid shipping from Sawstop to the Woodcraft store I bought it from, and also paid sales tax, and then I took the risk of driving it home  myself  and unloading it myself from the truck. I basically took all the final delivery risk and paid the most I could. There was no Sawstop online ordering at the time (and yes Sawstop directed me to them to buy it being a reasonable distance at 48 miles away). Had I ordered it from Grizzly, it would have been cheaper (maybe), and I could refuse shipment up until it was rolled into my shop and I signed for it. That Woodcraft has long since closed so I would have had a more secure dealer dealing with Grizzly. Plus working with the folks at Grizzly has been great. If you check out their store in Springfield you will see what a great set of folks running that store they have.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(11-02-2018, 01:08 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Plus working with the folks at Grizzly has been great. If you check out their store in Springfield you will see what a great set of folks running that store they have.

10-4. They have a great staff
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020