Hinge for corner cabinet
Check out the image below that diagrams a corner cabinet frame and door with the adjacent cabinet and door (cross section, top view)
The circled area is the side on which I want to install the concealed hinges.
The arrow indicates that I want the corner door to clear the door to the adjacent cabinet.
Do I need a special hinge for this application, or would any overlay hinge work ? What kind?
thanks
Ray

Attached Files Image(s)

Ray
I use standard 1/2" overlay hinges there also. But I have room there ( your thread about the length of the front on the corner cab and countertop).
I use all 2" stiles on the boxes.

You could maybe get by with 1/4" overlay on the corner cab. That would put the door over a 1/4" away from the other doors
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Yeah, it's kinda tight in there. I'm trying to maximize the opening to the corner and the adjacent cabinet.
I could make the corner cabinet deeper, but it's already a good 41" to the inside corner, which is a long reach as it is.
I could add to the styles on the adjacent cabinets, but trying to maximize their openings as well.
The corner opening is 11.25" and the adjacent cabinet opening is 5.25" (which is sandwiched between the sink base and the corner cabinet).
Seems like it would be best to reduce the corner opening to 10.25", thus adding a half inch of style to each side. That should do the trick and still give a pretty healthy opening to the corner.
Might look a little better too.
Thanks
Ray
Ray
If I'm reading it right, a standard hinge should work out.