Deal of the Day
Thumbs Up 
During my lunch hour visit to Rockler I spotted an Incra 1000SE for $100 on the clearance rack.

Normally $170, I had to check it out to see why is was marked down so much.  The position rack on the shop stop was broke on one end, other than that, it was brand new.

Sent email to Linda at Incra this afternoon about the broken part and she promptly sent me a response that they would send me a new rack at no charge!  Two thumbs up to Incra!!  
Big Grin
Big Grin

As I was checking out, the employee at Rockler told me another customer called in literally while I was in the store asking questions about it and might be driving in to buy it this evening.  Sorry bud 
Rolleyes
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV