Nova drill press fence - new
New Nova drill press fence. Likely could be used on others given the simplistic nature of it. Very well built - I just never used it as I primarily am drilling small metal parts.

$50 shipped

https://imgur.com/a/gGdUtux
How do you like your Nova drill press?  Getting ready to sell my two current drill presses and buy a Nova.

Lonnie
I really like it Lonnie. I have had many over the years and went back and forth on this decision for a while given the price tag, but I am very happy with it.

Near Zero run out - super quiet - very powerful - and even though it has a high tech computer , you can still drill a hole by pushing only one more button than a regular - flip a switch drill press (in other words it’s not too cumbersome to use quickly)
I would otherwise take this but I just bought a new biesemeyer fence
Laugh
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]