I am wanting to do a get together next years
at my place in Iowa on a Friday and Saturday on the days of the College World Series so everyone could go to a few games and the next day to my house.  The dates would be June 15 and runs through June 25/26 and thinking the date here would be June 21-22.

We can handle several campers here and as many tents as 50 I guess or more.  I will need a positive count on who will be here so I can rent a few portapottie's for everyone to use.  So I am thinking the date for everyone to let me know is around April 15, 2019.  I can also get some Motel/Hotel places so people can go there as well.

I would also love a tool/wood/machine/ anything else to trade if you bring it or lots of cash if you just want to buy something.  I will try to have something made for each family who comes.

Let me know what you think here and when it goes into February I will send out reminders.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Hmmmmmm..............

I do love a good gathering...
Yes
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(11-11-2018, 07:50 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: at my place in Iowa on a Friday and Saturday on the days of the College World Series so everyone could go to a few games and the next day to my house.  The dates would be June 15 and runs through June 25/26 and thinking the date here would be June 21-22.

We can handle several campers here and as many tents as 50 I guess or more.  I will need a positive count on who will be here so I can rent a few portapottie's for everyone to use.  So I am thinking the date for everyone to let me know is around April 15, 2019.  I can also get some Motel/Hotel places so people can go there as well.

I would also love a tool/wood/machine/ anything else to trade if you bring it or lots of cash if you just want to buy something.  I will try to have something made for each family who comes.

Let me know what you think here and when it goes into February I will send out reminders.

Arlin, I would be interested.

Greg in Omaha Ne
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
(11-12-2018, 05:59 PM)gregr Wrote: Arlin, I would be interested.

Greg in Omaha Ne
Hey Greg

Come on over this weekend so we can meet. 
Yes
Yes
Yes   Send me a PM for directions please.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

(11-11-2018, 07:50 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: at my place in Iowa on a Friday and Saturday on the days of the College World Series so everyone could go to a few games and the next day to my house.  The dates would be June 15 and runs through June 25/26 and thinking the date here would be June 21-22.

Might be a really fun thing to do.  We came near you on the way back from Lie Nielsen open house & lobster bake last summer.  We plan to make the rounds again next summer.. We drove from San Diego to Maine & back....GREAT road trip.
Don
I would love to have anyone stop in and make new friends. 
Yes
Yes
Yes