Must see seller on EBay
He makes some really nice miniature's!!!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ssn=rxhart11200
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Man that looks like Sir chiz' work.A old member here that I haven't heard from in years.
(11-13-2018, 10:22 PM)Angus Wrote: Man that looks like Sir chiz' work.A old member here that I haven't heard from in years.

Yes, you're right.
The work is beautiful!

. . . but I would really like to purchase some of those really big dimes!

Winkgrin
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
(11-13-2018, 10:22 PM)Angus Wrote: Man that looks like Sir chiz' work.A old member here that I haven't heard from in years.

Thanks that is who I was thinking about.  I really miss him posting and showing his work.  Really neat how it did it so small and great at the same time.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

http://www.righteouswoods.net/clients_page28.html
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

[Image: Miniature_Turnings.jpg]
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

Thank you for the link to his web site.  I went there and got his contact info and sent him an email encouraging him to come and post again.
I so hope he does and shows what he is making again. 
Yes
Yes
Yes

Remember the guy on ebay I said I talked to.  Well he sent me one of his hollow forms with finial and see it below.

Sorry somehow the camera just would not focus.

[attachment=15089]

[attachment=15090]

I do not know how he hollowed it out except with maybe a 1/8" tool.  It is Red Oak and Wenge with a Ebony Finial

Impressive segmenting. Chiz would use sharpened allen wrenches on his minatures.