Delta Tenoning Jig Early Model Great Shape ----SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
For Sale is my Delta Tenoning jig.  Great shape and works very well.   $150.00  plus shipping or  picked up in Brighton MI.  Email if you have questions

Attached Files Image(s)

That's a very good price for a really nice Tenoning jig.  Somebody jump on this!
chris
Pm sent.............
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Those old ones are really neat.  Don't the screws get in the way on this one?

I recently was a little surprised to see that there still is a "Delta" tenoning jig being sold new.
(11-17-2018, 09:01 AM)EricU Wrote: Those old ones are really neat.  Don't the screws get in the way on this one?

I recently was a little surprised to see that there still is a "Delta" tenoning jig being sold new.

Hello,

The rails of the kitchen cabinets I made were narrow enough to fit between the screw heads.  I don't know if the new tenoning jigs by Delta are as heavy duty as the earlier version.  I always went with old school.

George
the new ones aren't even a faint echo of the quality of this one.  I know which one I would prefer.  Just thought it was interesting that they are still around.