FYI - Hartville tools WoodNet discount
I made an order from Hartville tools and put "WoodNet discount" in the comments section. I just received the following note from them:

WOODNET DISCOUNT
1) Hartville Tool offers WoodNet Forum members (http://www.woodnet.net/forums/) a discount of 15% off of regularly priced items.
2) Festool products, Gift Certificates, and Sale and Clearance items are excluded from the Discount.
3) The WoodNet Discount cannot be used in combination with any other discounts, sale, or clearance pricing.
4) Offer not valid on orders place via 3rd party web sites (ex. Amazon or E-Bay). Orders must be placed directly with Hartville Tool.
5) Orders may be placed with us Online, or by Phone, Fax, or Mail.
6) If ordering Online, use Promo Code: wn15 on the Shopping Cart page to receive the discount when you check out, and also mention your WoodNet Forum name in the Comments/Notes section at the bottom of the Shipping/Billing Address page.
7) If ordering by Phone, Fax or Mail, please mention the same information as in #6 above to receive the discount.

They gave me the discount, but wanted to pass this along. Seems like someone was asking about this recently.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
I just tried this code and it did not work.
(11-27-2019, 06:26 AM)Belg Wrote: I just tried this code and it did not work.

I just tried it and it worked. I wish I knew this a few days ago. I just bought a Incra miter gauge.

Well, I emailed them and said I forgot to add the code and if they can credit my card or give me credit towards another purchase. Here's their reply within an hour. 
Yes
Yes
Yes It made my day. 

Michael,

Thanks again for your order!

That's no problem. 15% of $255.31 is $38.30.

That amount has now been credited back to your card.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Customer Service
Hartville Tool
Thanks Hartville Tool!!!
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
I was at Hartville Hardware last weekend for their Tool Expo.
They are doing another in Feb. Most tools will be 20% off.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(11-28-2019, 07:56 PM)handi Wrote: I was at Hartville Hardware last weekend for their Tool Expo.
They are doing another in Feb. Most tools will be 20% off.

They don't print catalogs any more?
(11-30-2019, 09:59 AM)Troubleshooter Wrote: They don't print catalogs any more?

No they don't, instead relying on the on line catalog.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Michael,

Thanks again for your order!

That's no problem. 15% of $255.31 is $38.30.

That amount has now been credited back to your card.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Customer Service
Hartville Tool

Has anyone bought something from a company after seeing an outcome like the above and telling them that’s the reason for the purchase?
I’m tempted to do just that.
VH07V