Stanley Bailey 5 1/2 Corrugated Type 11
Up for consideration is very solid Stanley 5 1/2.  Desirable Type 11.  All the Japanning is intact near as I can tell.  Looks like there is a small area missing on the horn of the tote that has been blended back and there are some cracks coming up from the bottom of the knob.  Everything is tight and solid.  Iron has a all its life left.  Cap iron still has 70% of its bluing on the back side.  Only surface corrosion on irons.

After a tune up this will be a great worker.

$105 shipped Priority.

[Image: hFy33qG.jpg]

[Image: mHjwU8u.jpg]

[Image: BOJvVwE.jpg]

[Image: qKpSqkQ.jpg]

[Image: h5pxMvu.jpg]
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
Price is a bit off I think. 90 shipped.
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
Some folks like action shots.

[Image: hV28Nhi.jpg]

New price of $85 shipped.
Very nice 5-1/2. Don't bump into many 100 year old 5-1/2s with nice wood and Japanning. I don't think your price is off at all.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Bump up to the top.
Still for sale.........
Eh.....let’s try this again since I saw another one for sale recently.

Bump.
(07-02-2019, 07:57 PM)Axehandle Wrote: Eh.....let’s try this again since I saw another one for sale recently.

Bump.

I'll take it if it's still available. PM on its way. 

Jeff
Lets just call this sold/no longer available.

Apparently I am too caught up in other things to answer PMs to get rid of this thing.

Maybe it will appear again in the Christmas auction.