WTB: Fixed base for Bosch 1617 router
Anyone have a fixed base for a Bosch 1617 router they want to get rid of?  Mine is mounted in my router table so I could use another for hand held use.  I don't need the plastic base plate or handles either if you happen to have a base w/o those.  

John
(11-27-2018, 08:17 PM)jteneyck Wrote: Anyone have a fixed base for a Bosch 1617 router they want to get rid of?  Mine is mounted in my router table so I could use another for hand held use.  I don't need the plastic base plate or handles either if you happen to have a base w/o those.  

John

Hi John,

This might be an option:

Bosch 1617 Base

It's also a "Make Offer" item. I've had pretty good luck with those on Ebay.

Good luck,

Doug
(12-09-2018, 01:01 AM)Tapper Wrote: Hi John,

This might be an option:

Bosch 1617 Base

It's also a "Make Offer" item. I've had pretty good luck with those on Ebay.

Good luck,

Doug

You beat me to it, lol. The listing has ended, hopefully John was able to get the base,
Yes
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(12-09-2018, 09:30 AM)museumguy Wrote: You beat me to it, lol. The listing has ended, hopefully John was able to get the base,
Yes

Hopefully - didn't hear back from my PM to him yet.

Doug
Theres a plunge base over there now. Good for table use.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-09-2018, 12:19 PM)Tapper Wrote: Hopefully - didn't hear back from my PM to him yet.

Doug

Sorry, I didn't see your post here, but a guy on SMC responded that he had one so it's all good.  

John
Awesome. I got an extra Hitachi base from a fellow Woodnetter for just the same reason. Makes my life so much easier.

Good for you
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry