PSA: Make your own orange oil
For those who use General Finishes Orange Oil, it is easy enough to make your own. I usually see it at Woodcraft, and unless it's on sale the normal price is around $10 a pint. While it lasts a while, this is a lot. I use it to smooth out the final finish with a Scotch-Brite pad (it's a great sanding lubricant) and it also makes things like drawers smell wonderful.

Mineral oil through Amazon is around $20-$30 a gallon, depending on the brand and the week, while cold-pressed orange oil concentrate is around $25 for a 32 ounce bottle. The MSDS for GF Orange Oil says that's at least 95% mineral oil (and it's nothing more than orange oil and mineral oil), so you can simply mix the two in a bottle (I use the food service ketchup bottles). At that ratio, this will let you make a pint for around $4, so less than half the price.