European Cabinet Construction Resources
I have the book, "Illustrated Cabinetmaking" by Bill Hylton. I want to find a similar, quality, reference for construction and standard dimensions for European style cabinets.

Any recommendations?

Thanks
We work to become, not to acquire.
Making Frameless Cabinets by Danny Proulx.
(12-10-2018, 12:40 PM)rwe2156 Wrote: Making Frameless Cabinets by Danny Proulx.

+1 It is a very good book.  His passing was a loss to everyone. Now if I just can find it again.  [Image: yellowuhoh.gif] Dan
There are a few good websites that have information about the 32mm system, here's one:

32mm cabinetmaking

Good luck, I like these cabinets and once you figure out how everything works it's a bit like Legos.

Bill
(12-08-2018, 09:57 AM)Stanley McMahan Wrote: I have the book, "Illustrated Cabinetmaking" by Bill Hylton. I want to find a similar, quality, reference for construction and standard dimensions for European style cabinets.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Sorry if this appears to be shameless self promotion, but my book "The Complete Kitchen Cabinetmaker" contains details about both European style cabinets and traditional face frame cabinets. You can get it directly from me at this link.

https://readwatchdo.com/2014/05/the-comp...inetmaker/
Bob Lang
ReadWatchDo.com
(12-17-2018, 10:13 AM)Bob Lang Wrote: Sorry if this appears to be shameless self promotion, but my book "The Complete Kitchen Cabinetmaker" contains details about both European style cabinets and traditional face frame cabinets. You can get it directly from me at this link.

https://readwatchdo.com/2014/05/the-comp...inetmaker/

+1 on Bob Lang's book.
(12-17-2018, 01:24 PM)Demps Wrote: +1 on Bob Lang's book.

If that book is anything like his others on period furniture, it will be good.