Klausz and Dunbar on YouTube

Stumbled onto a Time-Life video of Shop Secrets that include Klaus showing how to cut pins-first dovetails, and Dunbar demonstrating rehabbing a Stanley smoother to plane curly maple. They provide interesting tips. The other two demos include power tools and are also interesting. Go here:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgG_SufjiJw
  Re: Klausz and Dunbar on YouTube by hbmcc (Stumbled onto a Time...)
Nothing better than good ole fashioned instruction. If that video was done today, they would hyper-speed what they did so the video would be 3 minutes long. Thanks for sharing.

Mike
There is no wondering who 'hyper-speed' is for..... Might be why I now understand Klaus' technique. Jeeze he even preaches pins-first.
  Re: RE: Klaus and Dunbar on YouTube by hbmcc (There is no wonderin...)
I'm pretty sure there's a copyright infringement there.

Probably won't be there long.
Everything is a prototype so its a one of a kind.
This would probably get more views if you spell their names out in the Subject (which I believe you can edit).  Usually, "Klaus" is a first name.  His last name ends with a "z".

Frank Klausz
Mike Dunbar
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
  Re: RE: Klaus and Dunbar on YouTube by AHill (This would probably ...)
(12-10-2018, 05:05 PM)AHill Wrote: This would probably get more views if you spell their names out in the Subject (which I believe you can edit).  Usually, "Klaus" is a first name.  His last name ends with a "z".

Frank Klausz
Mike Dunbar

Oops! Thanks for the spelling correction. These gentlemen deserve the same deference we show Schwarz, Hack, and Becksvoort.
This has given me a lot of information that I truly needed. Thank you very much for sharing this video it's include tips and tricks! Now I'm ready to make some boxes...