FS: new price on some auger bits
Hi, first up is a LN dovetail marker (sold) never used. Bras and cocobolo, I believe. Ratios are 1:6 and 1:7. Asking $20, shipped to you. First pm, PayPal or whatever.
[Image: IMG_1497_zpsjbnz857r.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1498_zpsj6xdoc9c.jpg]
Next, is a set of Irwin bits. Sizes: (2) 6/16, (2) 7/16, 9/16, 11/16, (2) 14/16, 15/16, 16/16 and a No. 2 adjustable bit, looks like 14/16 to 3". Asking $20, shipped. First pm, PayPal or whatever.
[Image: IMG_1486_zpsl1ytn4oi.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1487_zpsqoeo7mal.jpg]

More bits. This is a mix of Greenlee, Stanley and Star. 
Greenlee: 6/16 and 16/16
Star: 1/2"
Stanley: 6/16 and 4/16, expansive bit #128, looks like 13/16 to 1 1/4+, countersink and a flat blade.
Another flat blade, unknown make. What looks like rust is actually orange and/or gold paint. Asking $15, shipped. 
[Image: IMG_1485_zpsb71syqhq.jpg]
Thanks for looking.
PM sent on dovetail marker
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
Just bumping with lower prices, if interested.
(12-31-2018, 07:28 PM)highpi Wrote: Just bumping with lower prices, if interested.

Those are some nice bits that you are pretty much giving away for the price of shipping. It must be the time of year for these not to have gone quickly. I certainly do not need more auger bits (as more than a couple sellers here could verify), but these need to go to a new home before my resistance fails.
Crazy
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I'll take both sets.

Jim
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
Both sold, thanks.