Source for Joiner Biscuits
I am looking for Joiner Biscuits, local woodworking store do not have in stock

What will be source online , which will reasonable
Lowe's ....... Home Depot ...... Menards. Had to help.
I know Lowe's has PC on stock in store.

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(12-09-2018, 10:02 PM)Jack01 Wrote: I am looking for Joiner Biscuits, local woodworking store do not have in stock

Woodcraft of Denver have standard PC ones #20, #10, 0, etc. in stock.  I was in there yesterday and saw them.

Now, if you are talking about the old Ryobi micro biscuit sizes R1,R0, etc....those you will have to source online....the tool was discontinued over a decade ago so no one would stock accessories for it locally.

https://www.amazon.com/wolfcraft-2994404...P45N14JQPD
(12-09-2018, 10:23 PM)loosetoe Wrote: Woodcraft of Denver have standard PC ones #20, #10, 0, etc. in stock.  I was in there yesterday and saw them.

Now, if you are talking about the old Ryobi micro biscuit sizes R1,R0, etc....those you will have to source online....the tool was discontinued over a decade ago so no one would stock accessories for it locally.

https://www.amazon.com/wolfcraft-2994404...P45N14JQPD

I will call woodcraft tomorrow. I called today asked for size # 10  and I was informed that they do not have in stock.

I know Rockler have the bulk pack, but it is long drive for me
Amazon................
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
(12-10-2018, 03:43 AM)CARYinWA Wrote: Amazon................

^^^^^^^^^there's your answer.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I get mine from Amazon.....

Ed
Hmmmmm I ordered a case (couple thousand) last time and seems I got them from Woodworkers Supply.

https://woodworker.com/size-10-biscuits-...archmode=2
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-09-2018, 10:02 PM)Jack01 Wrote: I am looking for Joiner Biscuits, local woodworking store do not have in stock

I buy boxes of 1000 at a time on amazon....pretty cheap <$40 IIRC

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Great information.I was looking for a source who will ship quickly and have all 3 sizes.
Amazon is good , they guarantee 2 days shipping only when is shipped. From placing and order to actual shipping can take upto 2 days, ( sometimes longer).

I found a store on e-bay , they are out of Florida. I placed an order on Monday morning , they shipped by Priority mail same day. I received on Wednesday afternoon.
I am already using these biscuits, they are same dimensions and quality as Lamello biscuits I had before. Also these are made in USA.
Total 300 Biscuits , shipped priority mail for $ 18.90

NOTE ---- I do not have any affiliation with this seller.-----

Attached Files Image(s)