Is there going to be an auction?
Pardon me if this has been covered or is in process. Is anyone already planning to start up the annual Christmas auction? If help is needed, I would be happy to volunteer. I had a lot of fun being assistant Santa and head Santa. The auction is a great cause.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
(12-11-2018, 07:57 PM)Aram Wrote: Pardon me if this has been covered or is in process. Is anyone already planning to start up the annual Christmas auction? If help is needed, I would be happy to volunteer. I had a lot of fun being assistant Santa and head Santa. The auction is a great cause.

I think last week, they said there was not going to be one.

Andrew
(12-11-2018, 09:23 PM)Woodworm! Wrote: I think last week, they said there was not going to be one.

Andrew
OK, thank you.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
I haven't heard one way or another.
I'd think it's too late to start one now.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Just for what it's worth. I have ran a Christmas auction for  6 years on the Canadian Wood Working Forum.  I put a tool up for auction it runs until the 20th of Dec. The winning bidder donates the money to a local charity (ie church, shelter etc.) I mail the parcel at my cost as well. Not a large auction but we have raised over $900 across Canada.
Larry
http://www.grandpastreasureschest.com/

The older I get the better I once was
Rats

I made something earlier this year just for this.
Sad
Sad
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Grinch wins !   Sad isn't it
Mad
Mad
Mad
Mad
Mad
Mad
Mad
Mad
Its normally completed by this time.
and we miss the opportunity to bid on the bird painting
Sad
(12-23-2018, 01:45 PM)Woodworm! Wrote: and we miss the opportunity to bid on the bird painting
Sad

Mc does do some wonderful paintings for sure.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.