Is there going to be an auction?
(12-28-2018, 06:32 PM)Aram Wrote: I'm following up for advice and voice of experience. I'll let you all know what comes out of it. Let's make this thing happen.

im not good at the runnin side but have  some scrollsaw work to donate for the auction.
Thanks for reaching out, Aram.

This year, when we all got together to talk about the auction, it turned out that a few had things going on that would preclude them from being able to dedicate the time and attention to it.

As the economy has improved, there have been fewer requests/nominations for donations - therefore, a larger donation to Fisher House.

I believe a few of us would be willing and able to do it next year. In the interim, if there is a need, I would be willing to do fund raising on an ad hoc basis as we have many times in the past.

Also, we certainly would like to have some more volunteers to spread the work load.

Mike
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne