Dewalt DWP611 Router with dust collection- SOLD
Dewalt DWP611 Router with dust collection

The DEWALT 1.25 HP variable speed Compact Router lets you determine the speed you need for the application at hand. A low, contoured grip close to the work surface gives you excellent precision and control, no matter whether you're making small bevel cuts or large edge profiles. The heavy duty, soft starting motor features full time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut. A depth-adjustment ring provides controlled bit depth changes to 1/64 in.

This comes with dust collection attachment, which is excellent , collect most of the dust when hooked to shop vac. I also  made attachment to hook with my Festool dust collector.

I used this for 1 job, since then it is sitting on the shelf for a year.  Condition just like new.
I paid well over $ 190 with dust collection attachment. Selling for $ 98 , shipped to lower 48

Attached Files Image(s)

I'm in. Thank you.
(12-12-2018, 12:32 AM)edgy Wrote: I'm in. Thank you.

----SOLD----
(12-12-2018, 02:48 PM)Jack01 Wrote: ----SOLD----

Found it's new home today in fine shape !!
Thanks again Jack.