Holes in granite counter
https://www.amazon.com/Kohler-22033-CP-S...333J09G4MJ

We have one similar to this.

The issue for us was the volume of stuff under the sink.  Disposal, RO system, etc.

Our old faucet had the 'pull up from below" style sprayer and it was a royal pain.
  Was always getting caught somehow or another.  By the time we remodeled I had
  zip-tied and cross braced multiple things to keep darn hose having a free path.

Sort of.

This style is much easier to use. And zero problems below.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Looks nice.

+1 on that hose catch issue.
If we settle for one with the traditional hose-dropping-under-the-counter style I will be installing a removable panel to box the hose and keep it in it's own place.
Won't be hard to do in my situation.
Ray
Well we took a good look at it and realized that 6 things would be very busy.
So we’re going to try to find a single hole faucet that we like and then have three holes - one for the faucet, one for the drinking water ... and one for a hand soap dispenser.
As what usually happens, I asked what I thought was a specific question and we went down an entirely different road ... which eventually ended up resolving the question!
Thanks to all for your input.
Ray
(12-12-2018, 08:58 PM)DogwoodTales Wrote: Well we took a good look at it and realized that 6 things would be very busy.
So we’re going to try to find a single hole faucet that we like and then have three holes - one for the faucet, one for the drinking water ... and one for a hand soap dispenser.
As what usually happens, I asked what I thought was a specific question and we went down an entirely different road ... which eventually ended up resolving the question!
Thanks to all for your input.
you can stick the water dispenser off at a corner and same with the soap.  My faucet is in the right hand corner, disposal air switch back and center and water left hand corner
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Keep the auxiliary things close to the corners.
But I left my disposer switch on the wall, so I don't need one of those in-counter disposer switches.
Ray
The more "holes", the tougher it is to clean around them all.