Cousineau woods has sale
All Year-End Inventory Must Go!
CWP-USA.COM
Up to 80% Off and Free Shipping!

https://www.cwp-usa.com/collections/ware...rance-sale

If I had the funds I would be all over this.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
The first Clearance item on their site is a 2 X 2 X 6 BW blank for $19.95. for a 10 pack
Call it $20.
That’s $12.00/BF.
Some deal.

Confused
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Around here walnut at my local Ace store was $13.00 bd/ft and only in planed 1" thickness.  Crosscut in Seattle had it at roughly $10 bd/ft for 6/4 S2S two weeks ago and they told me it was going up. 
If you don't have the tools to cut your own blanks easily $12 bd/ft isn't terrible-at least around here.   Looks like they're also selling laminated blanks.  Those can get spendy in a hurry from what I've seen.
I ordered some stuff last week during the big sale. 6, 3x3x12  laminated blanks for $15. Thats a killer price for their laminated blanks. Shipping was not cheap though. I'm getting 12 blanks total and the shipping was north of $20
I seen the prices and was thinking that the 80% was done at the cart.

Also Shipping is a BIG thing.  Back several months ago I got 6 blanks for $5 each but the shipping was $40.

So free shipping is big savings more so if you buy more.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
As much as I like their product it seems like a scam to me. One of the first things on the sale page is pink 2x2x6 for $19.99. If you check regular stock the same color in a 2x2x12 is $14.00. So you pay $5.00 more for a blank that is half the size for supposedly free shipping.

The sale price of $19.99 is for a 10 pack so that is a good price.