What to do w/ Old 20" PM Planer Cutterhead?
Thanks for all the comments men.

Merry Christmas.
I second OWWM; might find somebody there.
Semper fi,
Brad

Well, if you're really interested in helping to save a made in the USA good old woodworking machine, I have a good home for the cutter-head. Being totally honest, it may be a little while before swapping the heads actually gets near the top of my "shop improvement list". Mostly because I really won't need that planer (more specifically, the boards it can produce) until those improvements are made. 1st is more than 60a power, then better dust collection, more efficient lighting, and can we please coil up all the air hoses and install those 3/4" copper pipes! None of these projects are huge, and I have almost all of the materials; I just need more time. Oh, one more thing; it seems every time something gets added to the list, it invariably gets put near the top.

But seriously. I will be setting the planer up with proper 3 phase power and dust collection in the not too distant future. Please send me a PM and we'll see if we can come to an agreement. Thanks.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"