Bandsaw Bevel Rip Fence - Jig
Here it is, version 2 after some tweaking. I found that it seems to do well at roughing raised panels, or the one test panel anyway....Something I was not thinking about but I will take that as a win. Questions if you like.

Thanks for looking.
Ag
Outstanding idea and implementation.

Where did you source the hardware?
Looks good. I like the adjustment feature, and the hardware looks like all off the shelf parts.
Clevis and pin is a great attachment feature.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-29-2018, 02:35 PM)Phil Thien Wrote: Outstanding idea and implementation.

Where did you source the hardware?

McMaster - Carr.

Piano hinges of industrial quality. I cut the 12" hinge in half.
They sell yokes of different sizes, just pick the correct thread for the all thread and pick the size of the pin you desire. 1/2" in this case.
I used 1/2 x 20 all thread. I think course would be as good or better.
Don't think I would use less than 1/2" all thread.

Incra miter bar.
Woodpeckers knobs.

I found a picture of something like this on the internet, but without any detail.
So the idea was not mine.
(12-29-2018, 03:59 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Looks good. I like the adjustment feature, and the hardware looks like all off the shelf parts.
Clevis and pin is a great attachment feature.

Clevis pin is secured with an Allen key, as the Incra miter bar uses the key to tighten up the slack adjusters. So the key does double duty.
That's awesome!

I see your saw has the miter slot inboard of the blade like my Walker-Turner 16".

Only I don't have the outboard one like your saw. 
Angry

Makes the slot only marginally useful.
chris
(12-31-2018, 02:13 PM)doobes Wrote: That's awesome!

I see your saw has the miter slot inboard of the blade like my Walker-Turner 16".

Only I don't have the outboard one like your saw. 
Angry

Makes the slot only marginally useful.

Thank you!
Have you considered making an auxiliary table to sit on top of your OEM table? Then you could put a miter slot anywhere you like.
Or a cross cut sled. I use one of those all the time.
Put the bevel fence to good use today.
A 20* / 70* shim for the band saw sled taped in place:

Made these angled grooves on the work:

That made this saw rack possible:

The Wixey angle box tool worked well for finding the angle, the nuts on the all thread allowed for finger easy micro - fine adjustment.
The bevel fence was a worthwhile project.

Ag
Awesome sir, thanks for sharing. This looks like a great little tool, Well done
I also really like the solution for the saw holder. Need one for saws also.
Gordon
(01-07-2019, 09:02 PM)gordon 131 Wrote: Awesome sir, thanks for sharing. This looks like a great little tool, Well done
I also really like the solution for the saw holder. Need one for saws also.
Gordon

Thank you.
Just watch the tipping point.....I had to shim the bottom out with some 5/4 to keep the saws from rolling off.