Holiday Pickings
Had a wee bit of Christmas Money to spend....went to a couple places....and a stop at Blue Borg for a wide bandsaw blade....
Rolleyes 

First was a Road Trip to Springfield, OH.....corner of US 40 & I-70....little burg called Harmony.....a mall called Heart of Ohio.    8+ bays of displays...takes at least 1/2 a day to see everything.....antique.    Passed on quite a few old workbenches....cheapest was...$1100+ tax...minus the end vise...

Found one stall....ever see 1000+ sockets...1000 screwdrivers....and other such tools...piled high on the shelves, or in parts bins?     Was going to get a Stanley  all metal bevel square...was missing the bolt that goes up through the handle, to tighten the setting....settled for a wood handled one....and a brace....$15 so far....then bought the $10 blade...

Brace is a Keen Kutter No. 104.....$8    Bands on the Walnut handle are Pewter. 
Cool  

Might be a Stanley....locking bolt is a bit...different
Rolleyes  

Not a wing nut, this is a bolt/thumbscrew.   Will place this in with the other two users I already had  

Been using the handi-grip one for dovetail layouts....

About a week later, went on the Walk-about....found one item worth carrying back home
Winkgrin  

Has two patent dates, and the original owner's name stamped into the handle.   Brass is a "T" shape,  blade was inlet into it. $5 + tax.   Thought the brass was something I had in the shop..
Cool 

Yep....except the other has the Handi-grip, and the STANLEY and the single patent date was stamped onto the blade.
Cool

Not a bad week's time?    Holiday Shutdown in the shop....Might find some use for these three newcomers..
Rolleyes
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Be sure and put them all in the same drawer. They make babies surprisingly quick.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020