New Project, just a desk...
Sorry to hear of your loss Bandit. Even when you know it is coming
it is a difficult time.

Best to you and yours. Take all the time needed.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Sorry to hear of your Mom's passing.

T.Z.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Sorry to hear of that Steven
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Very sorry to learn of your mothers passing.
Steve
I'm very sorry to hear of your mother's passing.
You're in my thoughts.
T.J.
Head Piddler, My Shop
Central Arkansas
Thank you for the heads up. Your progress reports are a daily constant we look forward to, and a sudden termination can cause alarm. I appreciate you taking time to include the Wood Group here in your to-do list. 

Decline of my loved ones has been a painful time, and in death a spiritual release of worldly hardship for them and me.
Sorry and will be praying for you buddy.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I'll bet Bandit takes time off from posting, but I bet he's down in his shop puttering around, getting some alone & pondering time.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Thanks for all the comments....yep, can't just around and mope....thought I had posted an update earlier, today...Funeral is about noonish, Friday.  
Sad  

Hinges have been picked up..
Cool  

Plywood panel has been bought, too.   Picked up a 4' Poplar 1/4" x 6"....decided to do away with the 1/4" Ash ones, and replace with the wider stuff  for under the drawers..

What was ripped to get to this width, was used elsewhere..

Had to notch the ends of the wide piece, rather than chop longer slots..
Winkgrin 

So it fits better..

Got the other side of the desk also notched...

Hardest part was getting the lengths right....did a dry fit, to see how far off I was..
Rolleyes  

That, and see about setting enough clamps...in case I want to spread some glue around 

Going to be a bit tricky...for just one person to do...includes adding those pencil holders....

Stay tuned......IF anyone wants to stop by and help out?    More than welcome....
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
What Arlin said about the dovetails, they look really good.