Epoxy River Table
"Creek Table".

There ya go.
(02-07-2019, 03:34 PM)T.J. Wrote: Not so much "if". Greg Klassen is a well respected furniture maker who seems to have worked very hard to build a career on his ideas and craftsmanship. I realize people are fully within their rights to debate the legality and/or "fairness" of his trademark of the "River table". However, I feel it is important to also respect what he's trying to do. He is clearly (in my mind) a humble and grateful guy who - through his work and good marketing to high end customers - is able to make his passion his living while being a "present" husband and father.

Klassen's efforts to connect his trademark with such a common word like "river" is bound to be an ongoing battle.
Yet I, too, would do what I could to protect that way of life, if I were so lucky.

His website is here.

T.J.

Well said.

Looking through is portfolio though, it seems everything he does is a variant on that same theme.. I hope he can see continued success when the "fad" is over and the high-end customers of this look fades.
I know as woodworkers we have seen this done to death but the average consumer probably knows nothing about it. This might stay around longer than we think.