How to get WiFi in your shop in the backyard
I have a phone cable and cable that they just vibrated plowed in that was 20 years ago.  You can just stomp down the little slit and in a couple of days you can not see where it went
I really don't like having a wifi when wired is a better solution no trouble with dropped signals and more secure.  once in the shop then you can go wifi as the shop will then block the signal
look into Powerline network adapters. They are cheap and they work.

Wired vs WiFi isn’t as cut and dried any more.

Yes consumer grade WiFi will be slower than wireless solutions but products that are designed to bridge networks for commercial applications such as ubiquiti point to multi point solutions are faster than most home internet so they won’t be the bottleneck

Duke
Ubiquiti point to point.

Use a pair from my house to shop, been flawless for a couple years. It's only about 50' but the ground was frozen when I needed to get access working out there. I set a pair up for a friend, his shop is probably 600' away from his house and it's worked perfect for about 4 years. Works like a long ethernet cable, it's connected to the router in the house and a wireless access point in the shop. It's never even needed a reboot, just works. Folks on youtube showing these working miles apart with line of sight.

setup is easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZxJPBukjbY&t