Anyone know if SteveK is doing OK
I have not seen him post lately and wondering if he is OK?  Also he has several YouTube he has done and if anyone would like to check them out look here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC48jUuQ..._polymer=1

He does some really nice Pyrography on his turned stuff to.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(01-22-2019, 09:50 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I have not seen him post lately and wondering if he is OK?  Also he has several YouTube he has done and if anyone would like to check them out look here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC48jUuQ..._polymer=1

He does some really nice Pyrography on his turned stuff to.

Morning Arlin from the frozen tundra (-19 w/ wind chill of -55) of West Central Indiana...just saw this...
Steve has posted some on another site where we both participate. I know he has been busy turning some projects in preparation for a demonstration he is presenting.

Agreed, he is a very talented & creative turner along with his pyrography and laser etching skills.

I'll let him know you inquired.
If you continue to cut corners, you'll end up going in circles!

It's my thumb so I'll hit it if I want to!
Thank you.  I was going to sand you a PM but yours is turned off.  Please tell him to contact me.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

(01-30-2019, 12:13 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Thank you.  I was going to sand you a PM but yours is turned off.  Please tell him to contact me.

Thanks Arlin. IDK PM had been disabled. It must have occurred during the upgrade since it was active before. It's now active again.
I'll let him know.

(01-30-2019, 02:28 PM)Grandpa Dave Wrote: Thanks Arlin. IDK PM had been disabled. It must have occurred during the upgrade since it was active before. It's now active again.
I'll let him know.

Thank you Dave.  Steve has already contacted me.
Yes

(01-30-2019, 02:43 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Thank you Dave.  Steve has already contacted me.
Yes

Smile
Smile
Smile