Self closing drawer slides
I’ve gone cheap on these and while they self closed they were not soft and snap the drawer shut. This is for my kitchen so these will get a lot of use and abuse, so I need ones that will perform well and last under such conditions.

Obviously there’s lots of options out there for SOFT-self closing drawer slides. Which ones have you found to be best?

Thanks
Ray
Ray
Blum, under mount. Best I've seen.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Well I’m already set for side mount, but I’ll check to see what they have.
Ray
(01-27-2019, 06:43 PM)museumguy Wrote: Blum, under mount. Best I've seen.

My answer is the same - although I'm sure I have much less experience with other brands because I took the advice on this site to use Blum.  They are indeed excellent and if you build the drawer to the space specs required - easy to install.

Joel
USN (Corpsman) 1968-1972
USAF Retired Aug 31, 1994
Santa Rosa County, Fl Retired Jun 1, 2012
Now just a hobbiest enjoying woodworking!
Blum slides are very good, maybe the best. But I've had very good luck with KV as well.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Blum here also...

Ed
Blum, Grass, Hettich are all decent. Though I tend to stick w/ Blum as I have the jigs for their stuff (hole drilling, etc.)

https://www.wwhardware.com/drawer-door-s...awer-slide

Michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
(01-27-2019, 07:30 PM)DogwoodTales Wrote: Well I’m already set for side mount, but I’ll check to see what they have.

KV 8455FM Soft-Close Full Extension with Overtravel Drawer Slides work very well.

John
(01-28-2019, 12:59 PM)jteneyck Wrote: KV 8455FM Soft-Close Full Extension with Overtravel Drawer Slides work very well.

John

Blum, undermount, in use for 2 years now, work great, I also used blum soft close hinges also quality hinge.  I do not have experience with other brands.
Thanks to all
I have some 15 sets of Blum sides on order and, thanks to the recommendations above, I have a feeling of confidence in the order and am looking forward to the anticipated quality.

When I’m ready for them I will look at their hinges first.
Ray