Delta Rockwell 32" Radial Drill Press
SOLD-------I have a nice vintage all cast iron Delta 32" radial drill press. It works great and has the original Delta 1/3 HP motor. You can drill to the center of a 32" piece. The cast iron table is under the larger wood table panel. This is a bench or table mounted unit, and does not include a stand. 175$. Available for local pickup in 53092 (Wis) or I am willing to ship it dissassembled in 2 packages via FedEx Home Delivery. It weighs about 125 pounds. PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files Image(s)

Wish I was closer and had the funds that would be Sooooo nice to have. 
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Mike,

I haven't heard from you since our last email on June 14.  I hope you are not having any health issues, if so, I hope you are doing better.  I am replying to you on this forum because I want other members to know that I have never received the drill press that I sent you a postal money order for back in early February of this year.  I don't think I would be doing anyone a disservice letting them know that purchasing from you can be risky, as it  was for me.  I'm not here to post anger or frustration, this is just a public service announcement to others.  If you were in a tight situation and needed the $275 I am more than happy to help another human being out by donating the money to you.  It is apparent you are having some kind of issues.  You know we here in Mississippi are some of the most charitable in the country!

So it has been close to 6 months since I sent the postal money order which you acknowledged receiving on February 7 2019.  I had no problem delaying the shipment while you dug out of on one of the worst Wisconsin winters in a very long time.  Two different sets of tracking numbers and you still have not shipped the item.  With over 50 emails over these last 6 months, some may have been in anger and frustration, but I was always cordial in our communications.  So with that, I am wishing you good luck and God speed my friend.  If you have any issues, I hope you resolve them quickly so you can be on your way.  

I would hope the Moderator of this forum won't lock this post, as it is not meant to stir up any animosity with you, but to just remind others to be vigilant in their dealings.  I thoughtfully request that you please don't take advantage of any fellow members on this forum as you have done in the past.
Eric
Eric, I wish to some day have even half as much class as you do.
Dam, I never saw so classy a complainant in my life. Good job on letting us all know.
(07-02-2019, 08:26 AM)Phil Thien Wrote: Eric, I wish to some day have even half as much class as you do.

Thank you Phil, I appreciate it.
Eric
(07-02-2019, 08:41 AM)med-one Wrote: Dam, I never saw so classy a complainant in my life. Good job on letting us all know.

You are most certainly welcome!
Eric
Hmmm

22 post and not one of them in other forums.  Plus he has had a problem with another Woodnetter before.

SOOOO Sad.  Well now that the word is out no one else will buy from him so I assume he will now leave.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Honestly, he might not even see these posts. He may only come here to post new items for sale.

Seems to me mods should step in here and get his side of the story then take action. Because is everyone on this forum supposed to read this thread and the other one and remember not to jump on his next possibly good deal?
(07-02-2019, 09:25 PM)cvillewood Wrote: Honestly, he might not even see these posts. He may only come here to post new items for sale.

Seems to me mods should step in here and get his side of the story then take action. Because is everyone on this forum supposed to read this thread and the other one and remember not to jump on his next possibly good deal?

I actually sent an email to the forum moderator about 3 months ago letting them know about my issues with not receiving this drill press, and unfortunately no response was sent back to me.  Perhaps the moderators don't want to get involved with squabbles between sellers and buyers.  My original post was to just warn others not to buy from this individual should he show back up here selling.
Eric