Delta Rockwell 32" Radial Drill Press
MichaelAL's Forum Info
Eric,
I meant no offense to you of course. Just wondering how the powers that be will handle this, if at all.
(07-03-2019, 08:02 AM)gedderdone Wrote: MichaelAL's Forum Info

That means he's around and probably reading these posts. Seems like a person would feel just a little bit uncomfortable getting this kind of press. We'll see.......

Doug
You have his return address from a previous purchase.
Send a knee-breaker to visit him.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(07-03-2019, 04:32 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: You have his return address from a previous purchase.
Send a knee-breaker to visit him.

Should be the same address he sent the PO Money order to?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Unless the DB used a P.O. box.
However, I like the way you think.
Big Grin
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
You are much more charitable than I would be. I understand charity and have helped others in the past,but would not be as understanding as you are. Charity is great. This is fraud. Should be banned for life if he does not answer with a valid reason and ship or refund money. Probably not going to happen if he has given you two fake shipping times
He just logged on 16 minutes ago, I'm sure he's well informed as to what's going on.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(07-03-2019, 04:46 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: Unless the DB used a P.O. box.
However, I like the way you think.
Big Grin

Big Grin

Now if EZ and Eric could confirm same address, we could plan a BBQ in that area.
Pulled pork, some burgers and dogs. Have some tater salad....
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Did anyone notice this isn’t his first rodeo with a sale gone bad? I don’t know the full story but here’s some of it and he’s the subject:
https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...216&page=3