Delta Rockwell 32" Radial Drill Press
Eric's drill press will be shipped for the second time on Monday via FedEx Home Delivery. The 2 heavy boxes have been well packed for about 5 months. Several very unusual situations occurred during that time, and it was never my intention to not deliver it. Some events were beyond my control, and others were totally my fault. In any event, I accept full responsibility. Nobody I've ever delt with in other deal situations has ever lost money due to my actions. I'm very sorry that this happened, and I apologize for it. If it's any consolation, I packed the 2 heavy boxes with all metal parts surrounded by styrofoam. Maybe too little too late, but I am sorry that this occurred.
Mike
There's a simple solution to this, do not buy from MichaelAL.
I totally agree, please don't buy anything from me. After slowly selling a very large lifelong collection of vintage American made woodworking machinery, I'm burned out. I have no plans to post or try to sell anything in this forum. Unfortunately, I keep buying more machines. I've had well over 1000 successful sales, but am moving on to more rewarding projects. My biggest problem has been that I've been over 300 miles from my home dealing with issues surrounding a family members death. I regret that I had a few transactions which went South, and I realize that this is not a good format for me to sell anything in. It's time to correct the problem and move on.
BBQ plans are on hold till next week.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

BBQ is still on hold.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(07-12-2019, 11:04 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: BBQ is still on hold.

yep
Eric
(07-12-2019, 11:44 AM)Eric Commarato Wrote: yep

Hey OP has this been delivered?  We need updates, you left us hanging!!