Learning to make a bowl back mandolin pt.3
I started this project last year but other things got in the way, but I finally cleaned off the work bench and started it back up again. In one way, I like experimenting with these kinds of things and I’m not afraid to fail (luckily) so I’ll be starting over again but for now, this is where I’m at. Which is pretty close to the beginning. As it should be.

I started this project last year but other things got in the way, but I finally cleaned off the work bench and started it back up again. In one way, I like experimenting with these kinds of things and I’m not afraid to fail (luckily) so I’ll be starting over again but for now, this is where I’m at. Which is pretty close to the beginning. As it should be.

Can you post the other two so I can watch those as well.

I have a Mountain dulcimer someone gave me several years ago and this may help.  I sure would like to finish it and find someone that can play it for me. 
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Sorry I didn't check this earlier. If you watch this video,you will see an "i" in a circle appear during the video. It opens up to a "Suggested" message that you can click on that will take you to the videos. I also added links in the text below the video (if you are watching it on YouTube)

Thanks.