10% Off Powermatic
Hi Guys,

We got a 10% off Powermatic event that starts today. It runs through February 11th. It's 10% off across-the-board. We do have a couple exclusions.
You can checkout the Powermatic sale here.

We also have a 10% off JET wood lathes as well for those of you who prefer the price point of JET instead and are interested in getting a new wood lathe. This runs through February 28th. We have some exclusions too.
You can see the JET wood lathes here.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Jeanne
Buy discount tools online at www.tools-plus.com
Check out our Facebook page
(02-01-2019, 10:27 AM)Jeanne Perry Wrote: Hi Guys,

We got a 10% off Powermatic event that starts today. It runs through February 11th. It's 10% off across-the-board. We do have a couple exclusions.
You can checkout the Powermatic sale here.

We also have a 10% off JET wood lathes as well for those of you who prefer the price point of JET instead and are interested in getting a new wood lathe. This runs through February 28th. We have some exclusions too.
You can see the JET wood lathes here.

Let me know if you have any questions.

How long is this sale running?
(02-01-2019, 12:43 PM)ajkoontz Wrote: How long is this sale running?

The sale runs from today - February 11th.
Jeanne
I've done business with Tools-Plus several times including a Jet jointer and Jet planer. Jeanne and her team are great to work with!
(02-01-2019, 05:45 PM)dg152 Wrote: I've done business with Tools-Plus several times including a Jet jointer and Jet planer.  Jeanne and her team are great to work with!

Thank you for the kind words!
Jeanne
Hi Everyone,

Just reminder that today is the last day of the Powermatic sale. We received the calendar from JET/Powermatic last week and as of now the next time they'll run a 10% All Powermatic would probably be November 2019 (unless they change this calendar). We do have a Powermatic Bandsaw sale coming up in March for those looking to wait on getting a Bandsaw.

Thanks guys!
Jeanne