My kitchen remodel
  Re: My kitchen remodel by Duane N (I bought my home in ...)
Looking very good. I also made our kitchen cabinets about 10 years ago. First and last set. Very proud of them, but would never do them for someone else. Most people can't appreciate the difference between good and bad, but when someone can-it's all worth it!
Looking really good.

Wondering why you used old school center stiles on your upper double door face frames.
And I notice your 33? sink is offset in the cabinet it is in.
Steve

(08-14-2019, 10:07 PM)toolmiser Wrote: Looking very good.  I also made our kitchen cabinets about 10 years ago.  First and last set.  Very proud of them, but would never do them for someone else.  Most people can't appreciate the difference between good and bad, but when someone can-it's all worth it!
I've had multiple people ask me to build their cabinets and I explained to them they wouldn't like my time line to finish them. Big Grin
(08-14-2019, 11:37 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Looking really good.

Wondering why you used old school center stiles on your upper double door face frames.
And I notice your 33? sink is offset in the cabinet it is in.

The stiles were just a choice I made at the time.  Like I said earlier there's a few things I would do/make differently now that I look at the cabinets but what's done is done.  Honestly I messed up on the width of the double doors and ended up with a larger gap than I wanted between the doors because I wanted the option to remove the middle stile at a later time but now that can't happen unless I re-do the doors.  

The sink is in the cabinet temporarily and will be centered once I get the new sink....I haven't decided on the style I want yet and haven't started on the counter tops (walnut or cherry side grain tops).