Pistol Stands
Nicely done. 

There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Okay, that's way cool.
Cool

I need to make some of these.
BrentDH Wrote:What is the purpose of the notch in the vertical support about an inch from the top?

On this type of handgun, the magazine is held in place by a spring loaded bar that rests in that notch. Without the notch, that spring would be held in compression, which is not great for it for an extended length of time. There is a notch on the opposite side to accommodate the slide release lever for similar reasons. And added benefit is that it locks the gun to the stand until you push the magazine release button.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone! A former member of this site once made the very valid criticism that I rarely posted any of my actual woodwork on the site. It was mostly because I wished I was better at it than I am, but I am very pleased with how these turned out.
Math is tough. Let's go shopping!