Occam's Razor
(02-15-2019, 01:36 PM)gboot Wrote: Just to set the record straight it’s a KS , I used to work at the company.

i wondered about that...

thanks for the correction. i'm glad i didn't play my Kreg gambit in re the "K5."

i remember looking for one of those when i moved here about 6 years ago and was amazed to find they were somewhat rare and relatively very, very expensive (seems folks find them useful). fortunately, i have an old friend who works for a particular [unnamed] school system who was able to "find" one for me.

still looking for some erasers to clap...
Nice job on the pegs, and yes, I too have held on to my hand cranked, wall mounted, metal sharpener.  It's mounted on the wall in the wood shop where it belongs.  We have an electric model, on the desk, in the house, in the den. 
Rolleyes
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
Not to hijack, but I had to show you my wall mounted shop pencil sharpener.  

Patent dates range from 1900 to 1921.  I don't use it much anymore.  Partly because I'm worried that the clear plastic is getting brittle.