RE: V - router bits
I posted a thread in woodturning about this. Thougt I would repost here. Used a v-bit to route some inlays in a corian bowl I am making. When I went to glue in the inlays I found I had to recut them. The v-bit was off by almost 5 degrees. Checked another bit I had and it was not 90 degrees either. Does anyone have a brand they use and are sure they are acurate? Thanks.
What brand are your bits?
Jeff in Los Angeles
The one I used is red, so probably a Diablo. The othe one I checked was a Ryobi.
I did a post yesterday and it did not show up.

First I would make sure it is your bit and not you either going to fast or taking off to much material.  This is a bit I use and it has been very accurate for using it in wood with no gaps

https://www.grizzly.com/products/Grizzly...Dia-/C1210
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I generally prefer Whiteside bits. May be a little more expensive, but always been happy with the result.  One place to purchase them is Holbren: https://www.holbren.com/

You could contact the owner, Brian. and ask him to check the angle.  He also used to give a 10% discount to WoodNet members.  You can ask if that's still in place.

(BTW, I have no connection to Holbren other than being a customer.)
Jeff in Los Angeles
Ah yes I forgot about Brian and he is a Woodnetter to and very honest and good to work with and gets busy.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks for the advice. I will buy those bits.