HANDTOOLS: Let's closeout the thread: D-7 now $89 Shipped.
(02-22-2019, 04:50 PM)Admiral Wrote: Let's close out this thread.  D-7 is now $89 shipped to you in the lower 48.

Hey, Rich!  I'll take the D-7 off of your hands.  PM sent.

Earl
D-7 is sold.  That closes out the thread.  thanks to all for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(02-20-2019, 07:24 PM)AgGEM Wrote: Nice to see you posting your good tool finds again.

Newbie alert - Admail is a go - to guy for quality old tools.

Concur!

Rich, 

You've done a commendable job of filling the space vacated by the late WaltQ, whom many of us waited every Monday morning to see what he discovered in his weekend jaunts in New England. 

Everything I've ever purchased from you has been top notch.

r2
(02-25-2019, 04:35 PM)lilrichard2 Wrote: Concur!

Rich, 

You've done a commendable job of filling the space vacated by the late WaltQ, whom many of us waited every Monday morning to see what he discovered in his weekend jaunts in New England. 

Everything I've ever purchased from you has been top notch.

r2

Absolutely! You don't have to worry about anything getting damaged in shipping either. He packs things like they are going to get run over by  a truck!
Thanks to all for the vote of confidence, I try.

I do, however, take particular pride in my packing and wrapping; I even get compliments at the Post Office!

Thanks again.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis