A few new burls I turned
[Image: 40211124053_1f1baa170a_c.jpg]
[Image: 40211124323_bb202cf11b_c.jpg]

[Image: 33300650408_7d42344b30_c.jpg]

[Image: 40211124463_04e76a4bc9_c.jpg]
Nice, plus the "no background" photography is cool. Great colors in all of them!

michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
Very nice! I really like that second one.
Nice work, Frank!

One of the reasons I love woodworking so much is the amazing grain & figure that gets exposed in the wood. This stuff is beautiful!
Yes

Cool
Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
nice work indeed Frank .very nice photos
Yes thanks for taking the time.
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Looking really good.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Goodness Frank that is some nice stuff.  The burl from the first one what kind of wood is it??  I really really like that for sure.  Are you still getting wood from your seller or has that dried up??
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks for the compliments. Arlin, the lighter colored one is Maple burl and the other two are Cherry. I've had these burls in my stash for a while but I think my source is getting back into selling now. I sent him a message yesterday and will let you know what he says.
Very nice turnings and pictures as well.
Did you use a light box?
(02-25-2019, 09:06 PM)wood-chips Wrote: Very nice turnings and pictures as well.
Did you use a light box?

I had our photographer at work take these for me and he has some great equipment. I just can't seem to figure out how to take a decent picture. I like these okay but the next time I'm going to ask him to use some background and shodows.