Furnace Issue
(03-01-2019, 04:25 PM)Andydiy Wrote: Sorry, I abandoned my own thread.  

The blower motor is what turns on as well as the burners.I know this because I can hear it and feal it at the register, I can also hear the burner kick in as well with the fan.

I will check switches on the main board.  As far as the thermostat goes I believe I just checked that at the start of the season and it was wired correctly.  I had read that if it was set for the wrong kind of furnace fuel it could be a problem.

The furnace is about 40" tall.

Before you remove any panels, read the code light if there is one.  It will flash in sequence- example: 3 flashes- pause- 2 flashes= code 32.
 One brand (Intertherm?) I think likes to use fast and slow flashes and red and green lights on some a/c's, they may do the same on furnaces. Read the lights then look at the inside panel and see if there is an explanation.
 Some Tranes have had so many different colored lights flashing, it looks like Christmas.
(03-01-2019, 05:27 PM)daddo Wrote: Before you remove any panels, read the code light if there is one.  It will flash in sequence- example: 3 flashes- pause- 2 flashes= code 32.
 One brand (Intertherm?) I think likes to use fast and slow flashes and red and green lights on some a/c's, they may do the same on furnaces. Read the lights then look at the inside panel and see if there is an explanation.
 Some Tranes have had so many different colored  lights flashing, it looks like Christmas.

I know when the furnace is off, there is not code.  I have not checked it while it is running or during the initial cycle.  I will try to check it tomorrow.
The questions about thermostats and cabinet heights are important to determine which furnace and what commands it is getting.  For example, the 40" cabinets, purge and light on high fire and then drop to low fire if they are getting a first stage heating demand, the new short cabinet purges and lights on low fire with a first stage demand.  If you don't know what the expected sequence of operation is, you can't determine a fault.  If you determine which stat you have and which exact model number of furnace, I can walk you through a series of tests to help identify any faults.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

(03-01-2019, 05:53 PM)Andydiy Wrote: I know when the furnace is off, there is not code.  I have not checked it while it is running or during the initial cycle.  I will try to check it tomorrow.

Just a FYI...while running the circuit board may flash/blink and it does this just to indicate it's running.  The codes will show up while the furnace is in the idle position.

It would be helpful for blackhat if you can post the model number of the furnace.  It sounds like what's going on is either a dropped call for heat either internally in the furnace or from the thermostat or it could be normal operation depending on your furnace and the sequence of operation.