Shop lighting question
I don't think that's enough light. My shop is 24x48 w/10'-6" ceilings. I have 8, 4 bulb, 4' T-8 fixtures and (because I didn't have them at the time) another 2, two bulb fixtures. I can definitely notice that the end of the shop is darker than the rest. I bought a bunch of cases of T-8's at pennies per bulb, but when if/when they run out I'll switch to ballast bypass T-8 LEDs with frosted tubes. I imagine they'll be a lot less expensive by then.

I have some 4' x 2' deep shelving units up on the walls with the lowest shelf at about 7'. A separate switch turns on 2 bulb, 3' T-12 fixtures on each of them to give good light to the machines under them when needed.

The first lights I put up was a single row of porcelain pull chains. They're still there but with LED floods for when I'm just getting something or passing thru the shop.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
These look similar to ones at summit racing. I've owned them for a year and have had great luck with them. Even with a move!
Hope this helps for another option.

https://www.summitracing.com/ga/parts/su.../overview/
I got these ones
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N9D...UTF8&psc=1

They do not have a pull switch.  They have a toggle switch on the cord, which is useless on a ceiling light.  However, I wired outlets to a wall switch.

I like the light.  I put 8 in a two car garage (~600 square feet).  I put two in the center and the remaining 6 on the outside, about 16" from walls.  The light coverage is good. 

Lumens are about the same as the middle setting on the Honeywell, and the color temperature is 5000K, the same as the Honeywell.  I have had them about 1 year with no problems.  I plan on buying more for my basement and attic.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
The plastic diffusers are great to capture bugs and dirt. The company tried these on a control house where doors were left open when working at night. Every bug around could find it's way into the light fixture but never find their way out.
If your shop is in a garage where the doors may be left open you may want to consider this. Roly