Need help from someone to draw up a plan
for me to follow in me making a cabinet that will set on top of a rolling metal cabinet with 2" thick maple top.

I need it to be 72" long, 36" high and 12" deep.

I need to build it in two pieces and hook them together.  I made one in PowerPoint and can not get it up here.  it needs for the bottom 2" to be an open space so I can put my grinders with Oneway wolverine system so the long arms will go all the way to the back. 

I have three blocks underneath of 2" high x 4" wide on each end and one in the middle to get this space.

Can anyone help a fella out?

I can send the PowerPoint sheet to you via email.

The upper 24" will be cabinets with 4 doors and the bottom 8" will be drawers with the reminder of the height of 2" in the blocks.  I can make the support blocks wider then 4" just need space of 17" to get the arms under it.

Thanks
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I put it in a PDF doc and hope it loads

[attachment=16951]
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.