SuperMax drum sander owners !
I'm thinking about buying the Supermax 25/50 I'd like to hear how those you that have one like or not like it ?  I just sold my old Performax 16/32  and looking for something to replace it with .  TIA
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. "HF"
I have the 19-38 and have no complaints. I’m only 2 hours north of you would like to see running.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

(02-27-2019, 11:57 PM)paarker Wrote: I have the 19-38 and have no complaints. I’m only 2 hours north of you would like to see running.

Thanks for the offer , my buddy has that same machine . I was wondering more about the reliability of them more then anything .
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. "HF"
I cannot comment on that since I only have mine a little over a year.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

(02-28-2019, 11:34 PM)paarker Wrote: I cannot comment on that since  I only have mine a little over a year.

I have the 19-38. Good machine only complaint is the paper retaining clips break reguraly. They aren't the best made. The pin that holds the spring clip (that secures the paper to the drum) is cheaply braded and with lots of use breaks. I have modified both of mine after several breaks with a 1/8" stainless steel pin that hasn't broken in over a year. Maybe on one else has had this problem but my machine has.
I have had the 25-50 for almost 2 years.  I haven't had any paper retaining clip issues.  My only complaint is that the conveyor is the same one on the on the 19-38.  because of this the remaining 6" of the sandpaper will only get used if you are running something big.  If you are running small stuff or really thin stuff you won't use that end.  It is built like a tank and it is very quiet.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"