WTD: Dial Caliper
Analog, Brown and Sharp or similar. 

Thanks,
Joe
Joe, tried to send you a pm but you have that disabled...

I tried to find the set of B&S calipers I have but for some reason can't locate them. But I do have a couple of other older sets you may be interested in...both probably from the early 1990s. First a 6" made in japan mitutoyo set that I restored from non working condition. They have a very slight buzz in the gear action but they repeat to zero and measure accurately...$40 shipped to you. Note: these are missing the end stop, so take care not to slide the dial head off the end of the rail 
Big Grin
[Image: 32317853397_407072cec6_k_d.jpg]

Or I have a set of Enco 6" made in Japan calipers that work smoothly and measure accurately...$45 shipped to your door.
[Image: 46536204864_a26c882cf3_k_d.jpg]

If either one looks good to you, I take PayPal to alanealanealane AT gmail DOT com, standard payment please (no f&f). No pressure to buy either one. I will accept returns for a refund if you're not happy with them within 2 weeks of delivery. 

Anyone else interested in these can contact me but Jxarchive will have first choice.

Thanks!
Alex
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Alex

Both are nice calipers I have used in the past military time.  The Enco is really nice to use and easy to keep set. Wish I had the funds to buy one of them.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks Alex. Let me think about it, and let me know if you come across the B&S. PMs turned back on.

Joe
I searched and I madly searched and still can't find the B&S set I'm sure I had
Sad so I apologize for that. I can literally see them in my mind... but where??? A hard lesson in having an organized shop.
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]